Environmently friendly green technology!
The IQ Technologies Inc Team for Commercialization of
IntensiQuench® Processes (in aphabetical order):
- AFC-Holcroft, Inc. of Wixom, Michigan - a worldwide heat treating
- Airflow Science Corporation of Livonia, Michigan
- Akron Steel Treating Company of Akron, Ohio -the largest commercial heat-treating company in the Akron area.
- Case Western Reserve University of Cleveland, Ohio
- Deformation Control Technology, Inc of Cleveland, Ohio
- Dr. F. Kuhn - sales representative in Europe
- Dr. T. Naito - sales representative in Japan and Asia
- Edison Material Technology Center (EMTEC) of Dayton, Ohio
- Euclid Heat Treating Co. of Cleveland, Ohio - the third largest
commercial heat treater in the Greater Cleveland area.
- G. E. Totten & Associates, of Seattle, Washington,
Dr George Totten, President
- HighTemp Furnaces Limited of Bangalore, India - the largest commercial heat treating company and heat treating equipment manufacturer in India
- J.L.Becker Furnaces - heat treating equipment manufacturer of Plymouth, Michigan
- Orbital Research, Inc. of Cleveland, Ohio