Environmently friendly "green" technology!
The IQ Technologies Inc production facilities:
Featured: Akron Steel Treating Company of Akron, Ohio USA
- Production IQ system for batch quenching consisting of a 6,000-gallon stand-alone IQ water tank equipped with four props and 36"x23" to 24"x23" atmosphere furnace. The IQ system is capable of quenching the load of up to 3,000 lb.
Featured: Euclid Heat Treating Company of Cleveland, Ohio USA
- Production atmosphere integral quench 36"x36"x72" furnace equipped with a 11,000-gallon IQ water tank. The furnace is capable of quenching the load of up to 5,000 lb.
- Production single-part quenching high-velocity IQ system equipped with a box atmosphere furnace for processing parts of up to 8" diameter and 19" length.
- Production single-part quenching high-velocity IQ system equipped with an induction heating station for processing long shafts of up to 2" diameter and 36" length.
Featured: An automotive plant in Canada
- Production single-part quenching high-velocity IQ system for processing automotive torsion bars of up to 2" diameter and 60" length.
Click here for informaion on other IntensiQuench® process licensees.
Some of our IntensiQuench® equipment is featured below: